Friday, January 25, 2008

And now

some are gearing up for a big weekend at Worlds. The course looks very spectacular from the story/photos in Velonews.


Scary drop (photo by: Charles Pelkey)

Seems Compton, Trebon, and Bessette are no-goes. Too bad the representation from North America is dwindling. It's a long freakin' season.

The a-team is out in Cali. Two pieces of advice: stay away from Heywood the accountant and eat lots of Tacos. Felt is in Cali. Heywood is in Cali. I'm not.

And me. I should be building up some courses for work but instead I'm killing time until the temps creep into the 30's so I can get out on the bike.

A la Felt (RIP) I'm thinking of putting in some more time on the mountain bike this year. This is just random, bullshit, mid-winter rambling right now (sort of along the same lines as horking out volumes of January discourse on the various attributes and shortcomings of training devices), but a thought nonetheless. Maybe a mountain bike race? Might be fun to watch my cheap-o Specialized fall apart under my ass as I spit dirt from my lungs.

Hey, I hiked/sort of ran for an hour and a half in the woods yesterday. I'm a little sore. Isn't that cool?

2 comments:

megA said...

yes yes YES!!!!

mt bike this year! meeeeeeeee tooooooooo!

let's pick one or two and meet up!

fun fun FUN!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

m

Moveitfred said...

Give me a suggestion while keeping in mind, of course, that I'm very sensitive and bruise easily.